Parking is free for all GIE+EXPO participants.
Thank you for attending the Kentucky Exposition Center. In recent years, we have some issues with parking around the facility. We are reaching out to everyone to help make the entire experience a better one for everyone involved.
With that said, we would like to take the time to remind people of some rules and laws that have to be enforced at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
- Park in legal parking spaces
- Do not park next to fire hydrants. This poses a huge safety risk in the event there is an emergency.
- Please don't park on the sidewalks or grass areas. This impedes other patrons from moving around the grounds and in many cases is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Follow the direction of the traffic directors. These individuals will help direct you to the appropriate lots and get you parked quicker.
- Avoid parking on curbs, especially painted yellow, or in marked fire lanes
- Do not block drive lines, especially in the horse barn areas. This causes issues for departments to get in and clean the stall areas and remove dumpsters.
- Do not block any dumpster or trash compactors. These are emptied almost daily and the times will vary.
- Park trailers in the appropriate lots
We look forward to seeing you.
The Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC) provides convenient RV parking for GIE+EXPO. The RV lot offers 20 and 30 amp electrical service, water, disposal station, restrooms and showers and is located near the west wing, parallel to Lot “L.” No tents are allowed except pop-up tents on wheels.
The daily rate for electric hook up is $75 per day. This includes water hookups / tank filling and access to a dump station, restrooms facilities and showers. If you do not need any hookups, the rate is $50 per day for “dry camping”. Fill station, dump station and restroom/shower facilities are included.
Visit their web site at www.kyexpo.org for more information and to make reservations. Reservations will be accepted one year in advance. However, reservations should be received at least one month prior to date of actual arrival.