GIE+EXPO Mobile App for 2019 Trade Show is Available Now
App to Enhance the Experience of Attendees
GIE+EXPO attendees now have access at their fingertips to all things pertaining to the 2019 trade show through the Go EXPO free smart phone app. The Go EXPO mobile app is available now in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
The mobile app, sponsored by TurfMutt (www.turfmutt.com), provides easy access to event schedules, the floor plan, exhibitor information, show announcements and social media posts.
Attendees and mobile app users can use Go EXPO to:
- Search for Exhibitors, view product information, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- Locate booths on the Interactive Floor Plan and download a personalized walking map.
- Search the Conference Schedule, rate sessions, add notes and email them, as well as view handouts.
- Build a Personalized Planner - Plan a custom itinerary, add notes, tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Read, follow and comment on tweets and Facebook posts from fellow attendees and exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from show management.
For more Information
GIE+EXPO's 2019 dates are October 16-18. The annual event is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc. (OPEI), Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) and National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP).
TurfMutt was created by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute's (OPEI) TurfMutt Foundation and has reached more than 70 million children, educators and families since 2009. Through classroom materials developed with Scholastic, TurfMutt teaches students and teachers how to "save the planet, one yard at a time." TurfMutt is an official United States Green Building Council (USGBC)® Education Partner and part of their global LEARNING LAB. TurfMutt is an education resource at the U.S. Department of Education's Green Ribbon Schools, the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Green Apple, the Center for Green Schools, the Outdoors Alliance for Kids, the National Energy Education Development (NEED) project, Climate Change Live, Petfinder and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. In 2017, the TurfMutt animated video series won the coveted Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award for Best Interstitial Series. TurfMutt's personal, home habitat is featured in the 2017-2019 Wildlife Habitat Council calendars. More information at www.TurfMutt.com.